Prayers For Loved Ones
Please place here the names of your loved ones whom you wish to pray for so we might join our prayers with St. Padre Pio in praying for your intentions.
"Come to Me…for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:28-29)
Name:

Names of Loved Ones to Be Prayed For:  



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - next> - last>>

Date posted: November 13, 2018 - 04:13 am
Name: Paul Binner
Message: Joe Alinosky heart problems


Date posted: November 13, 2018 - 04:10 am
Name: Paul Binner
Message: Kayla Binner weight loss, nausea and lack of appetite


Date posted: November 11, 2018 - 09:28 pm
Name: MaryKatherine
Message: Justin & Alex - a miracle is needed St. Pio pray for us!


Date posted: November 09, 2018 - 07:29 am
Name: sue eason
Message: please pray for Linda, she just got diagnosed with bone cancer of her ankle, they did PET scan yesterday to see where else cancer could be? God bless her.


Date posted: November 08, 2018 - 05:24 pm
Name: Gail Lionetti
Message: Fr Pio Mandato please keep me in your prayers for strength to continue to God's work he sent me here to do, as I always pray for you each day and night. Thank you Padre Pio continue to watch over Fr Pio Mandato and continue to give him strength to help those in need, Love & Light


Date posted: November 07, 2018 - 12:16 pm
Name: fr pio
Message: for DJ: Eddie and A., Gail!!! Nick---Cheryl...Amen


Date posted: November 02, 2018 - 05:36 pm
Name: sue eason
Message: please pray for Melody who had a delicate procedure at the hospital and is recovering, Steve who injured his spine at work, and Mary who is getting screened for a blood clot in her lung, she is being treated for a blood clot in her leg. Thank-you Jesus and Padre!!!


Date posted: October 29, 2018 - 05:55 pm
Name: sue eason
Message: please pray for my Mom Elizabeth, who getting an eye injection in the morning. Thank-you Jesus and Padre, and our Blessed Mother!!! (and for all of you who pray for her and us on a daily basis. Blessed to have you!


Date posted: October 27, 2018 - 12:10 pm
Name: sue eason
Message: Abby- a little girl who has brain cancer, they got 98% of the tumor, the other 2% is at the brain stem. Adorable girl, I think around 3 years old. Please remove this Padre through Jesus's hands. I know you can! Thank-you Jesus!!!


Date posted: October 17, 2018 - 06:34 pm
Name: sue eason
Message: pray for my shoulder pain, and for my upcoming surgery on Tuesday the 23rd on my thumb. Having release of the tendon. Praying I can come with the rehab and being a shut in for a week. God must have a plan!


Date posted: October 13, 2018 - 08:19 am
Name: sue eason
Message: Prayers going up to our Lady of Fatima on the this special day that you revealed to the world the Miracle of the Sun.
May she bless continue to bless us and the whole world with her graces. Thank-you dear Mother!


Date posted: October 12, 2018 - 10:46 am
Name: sue eason
Message: Please pray for Sister Fran, who is having much difficulty with her blood pressure medications, and also needed a cardio conversion following a spine procedure, which now she needs a third injection in her spine. Thank-you Jesus!


Date posted: October 11, 2018 - 07:01 pm
Name: sue eason
Message: feeling very anxious over my circumstances. Please pray. Thank-you!


Date posted: October 11, 2018 - 04:24 am
Name: Pail Binner
Message: Arlene Binner Gall bladder issues and upcoming surgery, Roseanne Gates knee surgery recovery, Cathy Gates back surgery and return to the faith,


Date posted: October 11, 2018 - 04:22 am
Name: Paul Binner
Message: Linda Chesko’s mother in severe car accident. Will probably die soon from severe internal injuries and many broken bones.



1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - next> - last>>